Three things about this photo:
1. I absolutely love to wear the same shirt two days in a row and if I really feel comfortable in the shirt….3 days.
2. Eating bfast with a fork is hard but I was too hungry to walk the 35 steps (I have counted) to the cafeteria.
3. I knew I needed some extra motivation to get myself to workout after work today so I wore my sports bra all day….one less thing to stop me from going…I am already 1/4th of the way dressed to go to the gym.
Speaking of motivation, that is what I spent my lunch period searching for. I know that I don’t need to workout every day and I do always take 1 to 2 rest days a week (and obviously my workouts are no where near as intense as they used to be) but there are two reasons I really should get to the gym today even though I don’t feel like it:
1. Not to complain but the nausea is back recently and I KNOW that working out makes me feel better.
2. When I am nauseated I am not very fun to be around and we have a lot of fun things planned for this weekend where I do not want to be grump city.
SO…what did I find to help me go get my workout on? Here ya go, random but fun things that helped me get me excited for workouts.
This is something that Carrie Underwood does that I have a feeling I am going to try at home sometime soon. I like games Article HERE.
Found some new upper body moves that I can’t wait to try out!
And some more moves from HERE.
I downloaded a new book that I saw HERE to read while on the stair climber of death.
Some fun stats from an article about the benefits of cycling (source):
“On average, cyclists live two years longer than non bikers and take 15% fewer sick days.”
6 Reasons to Start RUNNING….Here.
The bell rang, I have all the motivation I need and I have plans for warm breadsticks afterwards…time to go!
What has been motivating you lately to workout? What day of the week is the hardest for you to workout?
What time does your weekend start?
What do you do during your lunch breaks? (besides just eat lunch;)