Let’s talk about a few of our favorite things (anyone watch Sound of Music?)
1. When I opened up my Mother’s pantry this is what I saw. A shelf from heaven. My favorite things within 2 feet of each other. PB, ketchup, chia seeds, not one but two huge Costco boxes of Ghirardelli brownies and bbq sauce. Those are the only ingredients I need to survive. I guess I can now say I know for sure I wasn’t adopted.
2. Canned green beans. Obsessed. Yes, that is bbq sauce in which I dip the beans into. Normal people do this.
Together we can change the stigma of triple chins. From now on let us embrace the extra layers under our chins, it is hot.
3. Dipping my grilled cheese sandwich into tomato soup. I have the perfect technique down (it is all in the wrist) to ensure that I do not get the bread too soggy but instead just the right amount of soup is absorbed.
4. I caught Billy red handed. For years he has made fun of me for putting jam on my grilled cheese sandwiches and look who I found spreading deliciousness onto their sandwich…..yep, that is Billy (my legs are hairy but not that hairy….give me a break people).
5. Building a small village with my gummy bears and then killing them one by one. Someone get me back on the treadmill, I am really starting to scare myself.
6. Swimming. Um, I don’t know who I am anymore because I am really starting to like it. I am doing the bike this morning and the pool after school followed by hanging out at the PT office for a few hours, I know I will simmer down the partying when I have kids or something.
This is an old photo…. I am working on my swimming form now, no need to make fun of me mmkay?
Something to do when you should be working or studying…….Check out my bff’s AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHY blog. If you are in Utah and you need an amazing photographer whether it is for your family/wedding/running pics or whatever check her out. Every Tuesday on her blog she does a Tips for Tuesday that teaches how to use your Cannon or Nikon camera. Free camera lessons…..um, sign me up.
Mark Zuckerberg is coming to BYU today to speak and Billy gets to go see him!! Did you see Social Network? What did you think? How old were you when you got your first got an account on Facebook?
-21. A friend set it up for me and I was so confused about what it was at first and then the addiction set in. Me, like social networking?
What are your pantry staples?
Do you build cities out of your gummy bears?
-At least one person please say yes so that I feel a little less alone.
What are some of your Friday Favorites?
-Remember how we are hours away from the weekend!??!?!