Thank you thank you thank you for the sweet amazing comments last post. Pretty sure I am obsessed with you guys and we are all best friends.
I thought I would give you a small peak at what the Jacobs fam does best.
1. We know how to eat really good foods.
I made them mama pea’s pb dough balls. Not only am I MIL’s fave but I think I just won my FIL’s favorite child position. Ghiradelli chocolate chips are the best.
1 chocolate chip for cookies, 5 chocolate chips for Janae. Repeat.
2. We know what it takes to make an awesome gingerbread house.
Shopping cart of the decorations.
3. We know how to be really lazy. Hey, we all worked out this morning. We deserve to sit around the fire, watch football, develop bed sores and bake for 12 hours straight.
4. We know how to let puppies attack us.
5. We are the bomb.com at ping pong. Let me know if you know of any tournaments going on. We would take 1st.
6. Most importantly, we know how to spend the maximum amount of time together when we are all in town.
Isn’t our social health/relationships even more important than how many miles we run and how many vegetable we eat?!?! I think so.
Oh, and we know how to shop. That is very important too.
Do you make gingerbread houses?
-We did occasionally with graham crackers when we were growing up but Billy’s fam does every year. It is a huge deal and there is a huge competition. We are making them today…get excited for lots of pictures.
I need ideas of what to use for the roof of my gingerbread house. We have every candy you can think of so help me out, let me know what creative ideas you have for gingerbread houses…I need to win the competition.
What does your family do best?
p.s. Don’t eat dove chocolate in bed at 12:17 a.m. It causes really weird dreams but dare I say it was totally worth it.