Billy thinks that it is strange that I wanted strawberry cream cheese on my cinnamon raisin bagel. Is he right or is he being the strange one?
Another food find that I am loving right now:
Yes, mom….I did steal these from your pantry. I guess this is the time that I should say I am sorry for not asking (it is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission).
Of course you do have to eat two of these at a time to get your full serving of fruit but man are they good. Almost as good as fruit by the foots….a student was eating one of those the other day and it brought back so many good memories. Gushers will always be my favorite ‘fruit’ snack though.
While we are on the topic of delicious things that used to go in my brown bag as ‘dessert’ for lunch as a kid, do you remember Dunkaroos? Whenever I had a pack of these in my lunch I automatically knew that I was my parent’s favorite child.
My Top 10 Reasons to Look Forward to the Weekend:
1. Sleeping in. Not letting my alarm clock force me to be a productive human being.
2. Leggings for 58 hours straight. None of this ‘professional dress’ business.
3. I finally have time to make some delicious dessert….I am thinking THESE. I also want to make some homemade mac and cheese with lots of bread crumbs on top. Any recipe recommendations?
4. Of course, the Saturday long run followed by the Sunday rest day will always make this list
5. Even though we say we want to save money and not eat out we always end up going out to eat which is one of my favorite things in the whole world. Law school isn’t going to be that expensive…why save now?
6. Extra time to finally spend with my nieces and nephew….it has been 4 whole days since I have seen them. You know Sunday night family dinner are some of my favorite hours each week.
7. Bagels. Cream Cheese. Repeat.
8. Costco samples for Saturday lunch and a Walmart trip to find Dunkaroos.
9. I get to forget for a few days that I have any responsibilities whatsoever.
10. Time to finally pluck my eyebrows.
Soyjoy is giving out awesome coupons HERE for a free Soyjoy bar (your favorite flavor) for you and one for a friend!
Amy N. from Tampa, Florida…..GET WELL SOON. Enjoy all of the ice cream in the world as you recover from getting your wisdom teeth out!
Did you eat school lunch or have a packed lunch when you were in elementary school? Do you remember any of your favorite items that were in your lunch as a kid?
-I had a packed lunch every day except for pizza day (thank you mom) and my favorites were of course dunkaroos and gushers.
What fits on your top 10 list for things to look forward to the weekend?
How old were you when you had your wisdom teeth out?