First up….my amazing neighbor is trying to steal my husband.
She brought over the yummiest quiche I have ever had.
I don’t blame Billy for coveting a wife that makes food like this. I guess my normal 1 lb of roasted broccoli and potatoes with ketchup and sprinkled in skittles isn’t very appetizing to him. I better go home and make him butter filled cookies to make up for this.
She said that she made it with eggs, half and half, cheese, ham and the magic ingredient that made my heart tingle…..CINNAMON. Try it, so good.
She also made us little banana pudding cups. Guess why I was super excited about these….
1. They were delicious.
2. They have bananas on them and Billy hates bananas…that means two for me. I guess I need to reavaluate my New Years Resolutions about the whole ‘others focused’ thing.
One of my favorite presents that I have ever gotten is this gorgeous gym bag from Billy a few years ago.
Besides the gum wrappers, Boston Marathon course elevation maps and a picture I drew and colored of me finishing a sub 3 hour marathon……these are the things that I keep in my bag that I take to the gym with me every. single. day.
1. Body Glide- I chafe like no other. The back of my arms are the worst so I put this on everywhere!
2. 3 pairs of headphones- Heaven forbid one doesn’t work and I have to go musicless.
3. Along with #2 I always have two ipods with me. If one is out of charge, I am in luck.
4. Magazine or book- to beat boredom on the elliptical.
5. Extra socks. My feet sweat a lot.
6. 7,000 bobby pins and 14 rubber bands. I hate it when my hair gets in my face but luckily there is enough grease to hold it back on its own.
7. Food. Banana or shot blocks. I hate being hungry. Oh, and of course a waterbottle.
8. An extra pair of running shorts. For some reason I used to always forget to pack these when I went to the gym after school. Just because the cardio cinema room at the gym is dark doesn’t mean anything. You live and you learn.
9. 48 batteries. I would freak out if I didn’t have a good battery for the microphone when I teach spin.
10. $1.25 just in case I forget my water bottle and need to buy one. I would die of thirst five minutes into my workout without one.
Tell me what is in your gym bag!!!! Or what do you take with you to the gym/workouts?
What are your favorite quiche ingredients?
-I am loving this cinnamon thing and loads of cheese is a must.