1. It’s my sister’s birthday today! I really wish you could meet her in real life, she is the best. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!
Picture from last year… I can’t wait to work out together again!
2. Brooke joined my mom and I for a Saturday morning mall walk. We didn’t go for very long but she felt pretty cool to join us and it felt really good to move after a long night;)
3. These two are so close. I’m very glad that Andrew has agreed to never move farther than a few miles away from them.
4. Just telling me some stories about the new kid in her class and why she believes that recess should be longer than class time. She has some valid points with her recess argument;)
5. Brooke saw this movie with her dad last week. She begs to listen to it anytime we are in the car. She knows a lot of the lyrics already too. I REALLY need to go see it (and Brooke wants to come and see it for the second time)! We are loving the soundtrack!
6. We ran into Andrew out on the roads getting his run on. I am so happy he is back to running again!
7. Andrew had a busy day of school but Skye, Brooke and Beretta made sure to visit him throughout the day to keep him motivated.
8. JESS CAME OVER.
9. If I could make you each a box of my favorite things and send them to you, this salmon salad would most definitely be included in the box (along with other things like chocolate covered gummy bears and Victoria Secret Lipgloss). Jess brought these over and we got to catch up on everything!
10. We are out of marshmallows! That needs to change soon but this hot chocolate tasted perfect during our rainy day (ps how are we getting rain and not snow?!)!
11. Remember how I used to make sure to get in a shower and makeup first thing a few weeks ago because it helped me feel like a human right after having a baby… well, now the showers happen later and later (ehh 5 pm yesterday) and that’s great too.
12. Brooke’s reward for finishing her chores yesterday… nail salon day. She got quite the hand massage and some bright nails.
13. Delicious cheeks.
14. Just doing everything possible to try to get Skye to stay awake for a minute yesterday evening so that she would sleep during the night!
15. We got really crazy with our Saturday night! Andrew ran into Cafe Rio and brought dinner to the car!
Chicken tortilla soup and most importantly… these nachos that we all split. Not sure how we managed to not spill at all while eating this parked in the car… it was a miracle.
Who else has a birthday in January?
Have a favorite movie soundtrack?
What is the highlight of your Sunday going to be?