1. I hope your Sunday is a great one! I’ll share my race recap tomorrow morning but overall we had a great race. I had a nice little bump accompany me for the 13.1 miles too!
2. My really good friend’s brother got a shot of Andrew and I as we were running along the course and it made me happy.
3. I spent a good 20 minutes on the foam roller. My legs were shot by the end of the race (there is a good amount of downhill) and the more pregnant I get, the more I REALLY need to pay attention to all of the details of training in order to keep it up.
4. Andrew was gone for the day so Brooke and I went out on a little girl’s date!
5. She has been wanting to ride a pony for quite some time so we made a trip to Thanksgiving Point to do so.
6. She also tried to convince me to buy a bunny but somehow I refrained.
7. My sweet friend and her girls met us there and it was so good to catch up with her. We’ve been close for ten years now, we can talk about everything under the sun… it was a great few hours together.
8. On the way back home Brooke fell asleep and I took that as a sign that I needed to take a nap too….
9. And 1.5 hours later, we both felt a million times better (my alarm for the race went off at 3:45 a.m.).
10. We haven’t been out that much at night for a long time (usually our dates are at like 5 pm) but last night we were crazy and went to dinner with Brooke and Andrew’s friends at 7! That is a huge sign that I’m feeling much better because that was my bedtime for a few weeks there.
11. I forgot to take a picture until I had already starting to dig into my salad. I licked this container clean (tortilla, pork, rice, lettuce, guac and pico) and finished off the rest of Brooke’s taco meal. The pregnancy hunger has kicked in like crazy and there is no stopping it.
12. Just giving the belly a kiss.
13. One of Andrew’s friends brought over cinnamon rolls for us to all eat… He must be a genius because that is one of the only sweets that I’m really into these days. PS it was a blueberry cinnamon roll…
14. Probably TMI but sometimes I am way too lazy to wash all of my hair (i.e. yesterday) but my bangs REALLY Need to be washed so I just wash my bangs… So if you are ever in a rush, try just washing your bangs:) Or wash all of your hair like a normal human being.
15. We love our running streaks… what about a Disneyland streak!?!
Ever had a running streak before? For how long?
How many days in a row would be your max on going to Disneyland?
Have a run today? How far?
-I’m really looking forward to a rest day today!
What are your Sunday plans?