Happy Wednesday! I hope your day is off to a beautiful start! I decided today would be the perfect day to have a survey because these questions are very important matters to me:) I cannot wait to hear your answers! But first, I have to share a bit from our day/night!
Last night Andrew and I went out for our weekly (ehhh try to get out weekly just the two of us) date! We went to see the new Pirates movie and we absolutely loved it. It was SO intense but so good.
We also had to stop at Cafe Rio afterwards for the good stuff. It had been at least 3 weeks since our last visit.
Brooke had a blast with grandma and they went on a walk, played cards and learned about birds.
She is always in the best mood at my mom’s house:)
My mom had us stay for some brownies and catching up afterwards which was fun.
Oh and earlier on in the day we hit up the pool and enjoyed the sun!
I am in love with cherries right now. I can’t stop.
A smoothie afterwards was necessary because we needed to cool-down!
Let’s play a game today! Answer these questions in the comments and I’ll randomly select one person that answered the questions (I’ll use random.org to choose) to send a gift package of some random food/running things:) PS you don’t have to answer all of the questions to enter for package/prize… just half or more (and if you aren’t a runner then answer them about your favorite workout).
1. If you could have one meal that was in your kitchen and waiting for you to eat each day after your run, what would it be (for this meal we are pretending that anything/everything is fair game… it’s all healthy, nutritious and will help your recovery so say whatever you think would be the yummiest)?!?
2. Would you rather have to eat 6 donuts or a large burrito in the middle of your next long run?
3. If I handed you a $100 gift card to a running website (that has EVERYTHING running related)… WHAT WOULD YOU SPEND THE $100 on (details are appreciated)?
4. Fill in the blank: If it is ________________ outside, I will not run outside. Would you then either choose to run on the treadmill or not at all?
5. If you could go on a run with any famous person or famous athlete… WHO would it be?
6. If you could go back in time and choose any race that you have done in the past and have that same experience all over again, which one would it be?
7. If your best friend decided to become a runner today and you could give her one piece of advice, WHAT WOULD THAT BE?!
8. What is one weird/different thing you do during your runs?
9. What is your usual race/hard run reward afterwards? A food/drink/other?
10. What has been the biggest change in your running from when you very first started until now?
You can copy the questions down in your comments or just number the questions that you are answering:)