Happy Thursday! I LOVED reading your comments this morning about the different ways you get your workouts in each day! You continue to amaze. I’ve got some pictures from our Thursday so far that I wanted to share!
1. Today was a treadmill side by side day while the kids played at their kids club. I did a killer speed workout that I want you to try out and I’ll post it real soon—> 8.65 miles for the morning and some tired legs but the miles zoomed by because I was too busy focusing on surviving the current interval!
2. Post run shorts felt great because it was a solid 53 degrees outside?!? It’s supposed to snow tomorrow which means the day before it is usually perfect weather to remind you how nice it feels with good temperatures.
3. A pretzel with this many sprinkles on it… she did gasp when she sot it.
4. I am not good at hair and somehow Brooke’s hair just naturally goes into pretty buns. Her hair was made for this!
5. Gotta love it when you are in a store and there is a random dog just hanging out there. Why not I guess?
6. I’m really glad that Knox stores his cash in the carseat cupholder just in case Andrew and I forget our wallets. Saves us every time;)
7. She makes the best tape cutter which cut the time it took to wrap presents in half.
8. Speed makes me hungry so it was a big salad and bagel (the Einstein ones at Costco) kind of a day. I love fruit/sweet salads (obviously)… poppyseed dressing just takes it to the next level.
9. Beretta has learned that she has to sit patiently on the rug while we cook. It took a few weeks of working with her but today was her first day of actually sticking to it the whole time (usually she just lasts a few minutes). I was proud.
10. I think this might really be true for Andrew;)
11. Yep, he is just like his dad!
12. Okay, this was from Wednesday night but it was a cereal in bed kind of a night.
13. The books of the week include:
And Olaf’s version of the night before Christmas. Lots of good reading going on over here;)
What is your goto late night snack lately?