1. Our turkey hats for the race showed up at our door Saturday morning. Don’t worry Andrew, we can use them next year for our annual Turkey Trot 1/2 Marathon;)
2. A few treadmill miles + This Is Us + a big mug of water.
3. The kids and Beretta then did their daily strides barefoot to help quicken their leg turnover;)
4. The most amazing Lindsey took our family pictures. She is the best, I have missed her. She is off to AUSTRALIA this week!
Beretta is even in a few of the pictures.
5. Eggs + sweet potato + avocado.
6. A quick stop to the park for some baseball practice. SHORT SLEEVES on 11/26 in Utah?!?! It did cool down later on in the day but it was in the high 50s for the afternoon!
7. They did find a little bit of snow in the shadows and made sure to thoroughly investigate it.
8. I haven’t had a real Christmas tree in a very long time and so the search for the perfect one for our house was very exciting.
9. Knox got the ‘look of pure happiness while at Costco’ thing from his dad. It’s their happy place.
10. Peppermint Bark is one of my favorites… the combination of peppermint and chocolate together is a winner. PLEASE SHARE any recipes that you have and love that combines these two great ingredients.
11. Any other mom’s out there that hear the question WHY? approximately 4,000 times a day?
12. The finished product:
13. You’ll find us on the couch by the tree for the next month.
14. Decorating for Christmas all evening ended with a few bites of frosting and sprinkles because they are not yet to the place where they have any desire to eat the other part of the donut.
15. I wanted to share some ridiculously comfortable clothing that Brooks sent on over! I’ve been living in the Chaser Pant and Dash Hoodie the last little bit. I love the pants because of the flattering fit that isn’t skin tight… they are so comfortable. The hoodie is so crazy soft and perfect for this time of year. Both pieces are great for the run, relaxing or going out to do errands!
Have any favorite things that you love to lounge around in at home?
Favorite thing to combine with chocolate? Peppermint, peanut butter, caramel, marshmallow, other?
Treadmill running or outdoor running this weekend?
Parents reading… what is the word that you hear the most from your kiddos lately?