1. Started the day off with 6 miles of running in the sunshine. Sea level running= you make my entire body happy.
2. First stop—> 7-11 to carb-load for our upcoming major bike ride. PS my phone glass is completely shattered hence why the selfies might look a little different (a waiter dropped a knife on my phone and it has been on the downhill ever since).
3. Sandwiches eaten by the water from the ferry building.
4. Along with some chocolate pudding with peanut butter crunch topping (just as good as it sounds) that we split.
5. The main activity of the day—> renting bikes to ride across the Golden Gate Bridge.
6. Whitney makes sure to stop and say hello to any dog that we see. She’s a big fan.
7. Before we rode across the bridge (ps there were some major quad busting hills along the way… I will be sore for quite some time… I need to start going to spin again).
8. At the half-wayish point on the bridge.
9. And on the other side of the bridge.
10. Some wind-blown hair for the win.
11. The ride down to Sausalito (aka the cutest little town ever).
12. I’m not sure.
13. The most expensive tacos I’ve ever had for dinner (with chips and guac).
14. And ice cream from Lappert’s. Cookie monster ice cream on top (cookie dough and oreo).
15. Took the ferry back to San Francisco, drove around Palo Alto to see Stanford and then back to the hotel and Bangs Friend came over (hallelujah)!
Andrew is missing us like crazy I’m sure;) He already has a surprise waiting for Brookie.
I hope your Sunday is a good one! We will be going to Alcatraz and then I will get Brooke and fly home!
Running today—> Yay or nay?
Where was the last place that you took an airplane to?
What is on your Sunday agenda?
How often do you go biking (road or mountain?) or go to a spin class?