I have LOVED all of your comments today on this morning’s post! Andrew has read them all too:) THANK YOU from both of us. We are stoked and can’t wait to keep sharing with you guys!
Now, I’ve got a lot of tangents to discuss with you right now!
1. I’ve been back to using the Launch 3s again just for fun and still loving them. Treadmill run at home (I have both kiddos today which makes my heart happy) so the treadmill is even more so my best friend.
2. Every time she jumps on the tramp:
3. These socks of hers are worn as much as possible, even with her jelly sandals (PLEASE tell me that you had a pair of these as a kid).
4. We took lunch over to my sister’s house and leave it to her to cut up fresh mango to top our salads.
5. My dad and Andrew peel their grapefruit? I have never done that before… I always eat it with a spoon. Anyone else?
6. My sister LOVED these when she was a teenager and because I always copied everything she loved to eat… I do now too. I just forget they exist but I don’t think a lot of people love them.
7. 3.7 = the age that you feel the need to jump off of anything and everything.
8. Tomorrow is GLOBAL RUNNING DAY AHHHHH!!! How are you celebrating? LOVING all of these stories about running from around the globe!
9. Chicken and rice and The Office made for a great 10 pm dinner last night.
10. Yes, yes there should be.
11. Andrew’s sis-in-law sent over her perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe… they were crazy good. I thought I would share them with you in case you are on the hunt for some good cookies!
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 sticks butter (I like the salted kind) melted
2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp water mixed with one tsp baking soda.
3 cups flour (I usually mix one cup at a time)
3/4 bag of chocolate chips (I like ghirardelli best)
Bake at 350 for exactly ten minutes. Take them out and let them finish cooking on the pan. I like the dough chilled for at least an hour but they are still good when you don’t.
12. This dog looks like Andrew’s dog and it makes me happy.
How will you be celebrating Global Running Day tomorrow?
Chocolate licorice? Yay or nay. Black licorice? Yay or nay.
What is your Tuesday Tangent?!