Okay, the proposal story will be up tomorrow morning… I didn’t have enough time last night BUT I do have some pics from our first engaged day together (cheesy.com).
1. We decided to go out for 5 miles first thing in the morning to celebrate. Don’t worry, he is already used to taking pictures for the blog all of the time;)
2. Just trying to get his Garmin to connect to the satellites faster.
3. St. George really is one of my favorite places ever. I love running here. Fun fact: Andrew (his name) is from St. George and we actually went to the same elementary school for a year back when I lived down here. But we didn’t know each other then. But still cool.
4. They have so many amazing trails all over the place. St. George Marathon will be here before we know it.
5. Sat in the shade for awhile afterwards because it was HOT out.
6. Went to church together.
7. And then went to pick up lunch afterwards… fun fact #2: he likes dessert/candy as much as I do.
8. My perfect meal: sushi, salad and donuts.
9. We stayed with his brother and wife and they are all dog people… the best.
10. And then they made the most perfect chocolate chip cookies I have ever seen!
11. Finished off the night outside and then a movie.
Going back to this little thing today. I can’t wait.
I hope you have a great Memorial Day. So many people have sacrificed their lives so that we can enjoy the blessings of freedom. I want to teach Brooke, when she is old enough, about her grandfathers and great grandfathers and how they served their country.
Thank you for all of the amazing comments yesterday. You guys are the best! See you tomorrow morning!