What do you think of my new blog design? We are still working out a few more random things with it but I’m pretty excited… I mean I only had the last blog design for 5.5 years. I think we were all ready for the change.
Let’s go over the Saturday things:
1. I got up bright and early to hit up the treadmill for 10 miles. On long treadmill runs like this I usually read or watch Netflix for a chunk of time but yesterday I just stared at the pool and thought about how much fun the previous days with my friends had been and all of the fun new memories. I love when running gives me 78 minutes just to be by myself and think. 10 miles @ 7:53 average pace.
2. An awful picture but this little fridge was in the gym and it felt so so so good to use these cold towels after such a hot run (I’m pretty sure the heater was on in the gym;)
3. I packed as fast as possible, took Uber to the airport and demolished this egg sandwich bagel (I have a thing for these lately).
4. The best. But really. Our reunions.
5. Brooke put on her snow sock for us to play soccer in the house and we had a pretty intense game.
6. While I was gone she told my mom that she wanted to go get pizza with me when I got home… and that is what we did.
7. It was Saturday night, so of course we did our Saturday night tradition.
8. Hung out with some of our favorites for a bit.
9. Snacked on the fruit of the month. I’m too lazy to cut it up anymore so I just eat a half at a time:)
What are three things that you are doing today?
How have your weekend runs felt?