I hope your weekend has been a good one so far. We did a whole lot of randomness (like usual) so here ya go:
1. I’m happy to have a smoothie buddy in the mornings (same combo as yesterday—> vanilla protein powder, frozen blueberries, bananas, milk ((we ran out of normal milk so we used chocolate milk instead)) and almond butter).
She makes sure to help with the clean-up of the almond butter spoon.
2. My workout was a 30 minute bootcamp type class and it was awesome. My mouth stuff is still not feeling super great + I feel like a little break from running for my leg (it’s been bugging me a bit) is a good idea= no run yesterday. This was my first Saturday in some time without a long run which felt strange.
3. Boston themed shoes and Brooke’s current love of lightsabers.
4. Josse scraped my leg and I’m sure that will get it back to normal in no time. It has been a long time since I had this done and I was quickly reminded how badly this hurts. But it has helped me a ridiculous amount of times in the past so I’m a big fan of graston.
PS the benefits of this technique are—> decreased pain, increased circulation, it breaks up scar tissue, immune and anti-inflammatory effect, increases surface circulation of blood, quicker injury recovery, quicker recovery after a hard workout (leans out the lactic acid that builds up in the muscles) and it breaks up cellulite and micro-toxins.
5. Carousel party.
6. Brooke makes the best shopping partner because she is always bringing me over things that she thinks would look cute on me;)
7. Meg makes for a pretty cool shopping partner too. Just working on my curls.
8. We went to Bajio’s to pick up a salad to take to my sister but once we saw the salads we decided that we were ready for dinner ourselves. At 4:30 pm. The early bird special. We actually ran into my dad there picking up salads for my him and my mom too ha!
9. I told Brooke that if she wanted to go to the movies with her friends last night that she needed to take a nap first. And 2 minutes later and she was out. She’ll do whatever it takes to hit up the movies.
11. We’ve been listening to the Sound of Music soundtrack in the car so she was pretty stoked when we found the Youtube clips. Edelweiss gets me every time.
12. I woke up to this text from my brother yesterday:
Enjoy your day and fill me in on what’s going on in your world!!!