1. It is weird. I can run on a treadmill for many many miles without getting bored but when you throw in being injured and doing other things at the gym in the mix—> I have a few tricks up my sleeve to keep things interesting:
For example—> I hit up the stair climber next to megan. I can do the stair climber pain free if I keep it on a lower level and if I keep my foot nice and flat (with no toe bending) which is nice.
-And then I also switch things around to avoid boredom (or desperate longing to be running) from happening and do the other flat-foot activities like rowing while watching Netflix for a bit:
-And then I move on over to squatting/lifting. It sure is nice to have a bff that is a professional strength training person that comes up with the perfect modifications/moves for me. PS I save my Brooks for running and use my other random pairs of shoes to cross-train in.
2. Our fridge was quite depressing so our next stop was the store.
3. She loves it when I tell her about all of the times I took her to Target as a baby while I carry her like I used to in the good ol’ days.
4. Brooke has been seeing me write in my journal more lately so she has been begging for her own journal and special pens. Saying no to these eyeballs is next to impossible for me.
5. Can you guess which flavor we went for?
6. Yep. You guessed it. I’m really not a huge oreo fan (unless we are talking about oreo shakes or an oreo ice cream cake) but these were actually really good.
7. Jason’s Deli is always worth the 30 minute drive. A steaming hot baked potato on a cold night…
8. Anyone love Zella? I have tried on a few of their tanks and they are super comfortable but I’ve never worked out in them and would love to know if they are good to run in!
9. We were pretty excited for the few snowflakes that we got last night. PS Who got completely dumped on with snow yesterday… some of the pictures I saw from the storm were insane!
10. Brooke’s angry face. She wasn’t really angry but she likes to practice all of the different facial expressions she can think of.
11. Hmmmm I wonder if putting it like this makes it so that people never ever ever park there. I sure wasn’t about to park there.
12. Linds sent me this. The Happiness Paper Hat… no better way to explain it.
Are you an Oreo person? Do you love any of the different flavors they have come out with?
Tell me three things that you are doing today!
Do you grocery shop on a certain day each week or just go when you run out of stuff?