1. So, one of the main reasons we are moving is so that we can get a dog. We are both dying of excitement. When I asked Brooke what we will name our dog (we still don’t know what kind yet because where we are moving only allows certain dogs/sizes/etc) she said,
“We will name her Ginger. Short for Gingerbread.”
Yep. It is decided.
2. Loving that I am still able to get my heart rate up while keeping my foot happy.
3. I’ve had a few people ask about what shoes I am cross-training in… I am loving THESE NIKES. I am saving my running shoes for running and I’ve tried a bunch of different cross-training shoes to determine what feels best for my feet and these win. So crazy comfortable and my feet feel free. I definitely couldn’t run in these though. My Brooks January socks of the month are pretty great too.
4. Fuller House starts on February 28th on Netflix so that is pretty exciting.
5. I got to spend some time with the AMAZING Toby. So once upon a time she did a 50-mile trail race. My hero. Someday I will get there.
6. Why is even just driving around town in the car more fun when my sister is with us?!?
7. We took my sis to see our new place and Brooke gave her the full tour.
8. Just a note about my spin post the other day—> if your knees are hurting then try adjusting your bike. If your bike isn’t set to your body then it can cause all sorts of problems. If you are a newby then make sure to go to class early and tell the teacher you are new and to help you set up! The seat should come right to your hip when you are standing next to it! This is an awesome article about mistakes and how to fix it when setting up your bike!
9. 100%. And I think in my 30s I will just want my mom to make all of my decisions without me even knowing about them.
10. We practice the fish face quite frequently and it is even better after she has just eaten some oreos;)
Pet owners—> What are the names of your pets?
What shoes do you cross-train in?
Did you watch Full House growing up?
What was your workout today?