I have 12 pictures/things to share with you about our day yesterday. PS It was EXTREMELY weird to not have a long run this weekend. I woke up and we just hung out… no gamin, no route planning, no long run fueling. It was strange but a good kind of strange because switching things up every now and then is good for us (<——I’m just trying to convince myself that change can be a good thing).
1. Brooke had her very first gymnastics meet yesterday and it was the best ever 40 minutes of entertainment.
2. Grandma did her hair in a french braid because she is pretty much the best.
3. Brooke was most excited about the glitter we put on her face for her big competition.
4. I don’t think she stopped smiling.
5. Her bar routine got a perfect 10.
6. Within minutes of finishing she was out like a lamp… competitions take quite a lot out of us mentally and physically.
7. We then went to meet up with my sister and her family.
8. My brother-in-law’s dunk team is pretty darn amazing.
9. He even brought us a maple bar that was as tall as my nephew.
10. Dinner was up in Salt Lake City and I had a chicken balsamic panini from Blue Lemon. Every bite was perfection.
11. We walked around and saw all of the amazing lights at Temple Square.
12. And then we finished things up with some shopping.
I hope your Sunday is perfection and you get to do all of the things that you want to today! Make sure to get in plenty of resting and relaxing too!