It seems like it has been forever since we last caught up (I mean a full 24 hours!!) so I have 15 things I must chat with you about.
1. Gymnastics is still one of the biggest highlights of the week. While we were there some of the high school girls came and started to practice—> it gave me a flashback to watching all three seasons of Make It Or Break It (an ABC Family drama about gymnasts trying to make it to the Olympics) while running on my treadmill when I was pregnant with Brooke. I was obviously heartbroken when that show was cancelled after three short seasons.
2. Woke up, didn’t want to run (but I did it anyways because goals trump lazy days), had sleeping lines all over my face (what I am pointing at yet you can’t see in the picture) and got to work on the treadmill because it was my only option today.
I finished the 10 miles @ a 6:59 average and with each mile I woke up a bit and felt better and better.
The workout went like this! Set the paces for you and try this workout out… it was a sweaty one.
3. Did some weighted squats afterwards because I’m still a strong believer that more squats than miles = less injuries.
4. She still loves broccoli and maybe someday that will translate over to loving other vegetables too. I had egg/pepper/sweet potato/salsa tacos for lunch today! I pretty much put anything in a tortilla and call it good.
5. In order to be able to use the indoor playplace we had to buy something so we chose to split a sundae… neither of us were mad about it.
6. Did you guys see this? Ya know, just another 4 miles added on to the 13 miles you are already doing. They just wanted to make sure you got your money’s worth and gave some added bonus miles to their runners;)
7. Gwen, I am so happy you are back and I am loving this song.
8. Had a really great date last night and we started off with Kneaders paninis and loaded baked potato soup.
9. We then got ice cream but I was a little disappointed in his life decision to add Whoppers to his cup… I didn’t think anybody actually liked those?
10. LOVED this part from How Bad Do You Want It. We still have a lot to give even when our brains tells us that we are exhausted!
11. Thumbs up from Brooke.
Any shows that you were really sad about ending?
-Parenthood. I still mourn the ending of this show.
Treadmill runners—> what are some of your favorite shows to watch while running?
Favorite ingredients to put in a tortilla?
Whoppers—> delicious or gross?