1. So this might be the sweetest thing there ever was. My really good friend Heather had her St. George people make this sign to have at the race. It seriously made my day. PS I am so proud of my friends that ROCKED it yesterday!
2. The other night when I put Brooke to bed she was sitting up. When I came in to check on her later she had her stuffed animals on her back while she was sleeping. I don’t know how she got them to balance so nicely on her back but it happened.
3. Getting this email yesterday morning most definitely stung a little bit. I will be there next year.
4. A reader sent this on over and I think it is so so true.
5. We made it to the park for a solid twenty minutes and Brooke was the coolest kid on the playground because she had her glow in the dark wand with her.
6. A bathroom selfie for good measure.
7. Lots of General Conference watching which is always super uplifting for me (it is on today too!). I really like it when she snuggles in next to me.
8. Daniel Tiger reading for our wild and crazy Saturday night.
9. A good representation of what our entire house looks like currently:)
10. The second I feel better I will be making this:
PS I promise the blog won’t be so boring once I am feeling better and I have some really awesome posts scheduled for this week:)
Three things you are doing today?
What is the next treat you are really wanting to make?
Are you much of a hot chocolate person?