1. Spent many hours at my sister’s house. I sure have mastered living in workout clothes.
14 things from our Thursday!
2. Brought her our favorite twinner salads for lunch.
3. This little dude was the life of the conversation.
4. My favorite type of KIND bar for a snack. It pretty much tastes like a candy bar to me.
5. Attended Megan’s bootcamp more for the social reasons than the physical reasons (I took it easy so that I’m not too sore for my fast finish long run on Saturday morning). Nothing like catching up with a bunch of amazing girls while we get some good endorphins.
6. Walkers Club was reunited afterwards.
7. Sleeping babies (okay, she is definitely not a baby but just let me hold onto that every now and then) are the sweetest.
8. THIS JUST OPENED IN OUR AREA. I have waited for this for a very long time. Now I just need a Trader Joe’s close and I will be set and probably never ever move away.
9. Burrito bowls at 9 pm. First dinner was before bootcamp—> an egg sandwich.
10. My almost midnight snack.
11. This stretch——> I probably stopped to do this approximately 60 times yesterday. Those IT Bands love this one.
12. Spent some time reading up on mental training! Loved this one, this one, this one and this one! Working on being mentally tough. I’ve done most of the physical training for this sub-3 but need to really work on the mental aspect.
13. Just a string cheese filled smile.
14. BirkenSOCKS… get it? I’ve always had a strange sense of humor.
Just a few miles on the agenda for my workout today and lots of hydrating, foam rolling, resting, carb loading etc in order to prepare for a great long run this weekend.
What are your weekend plans??
Any restaurants/stores that you wish would move into your area?
Chipotle fan? What is your typical order there?
Favorite late night snack?