1. 3 miles on the treadmill and 2 minutes of weights… I didn’t last long. I was tired.
The #1 reason that I love getting the long run done on Friday—> It means my Saturday morning workout is easy and that we go for breakfast afterwards. Brunch makes my heart sing.
2. Orange juice makes Brooke’s heart sing.
3. So this happened. She somehow is potty trained at night now too and so she needs to get out:) My biggest potty training advice—> wait until they are actually ready. I tried to push it a few times when she was younger and she just wasn’t interested. It was like a light turned on all of the sudden a few weeks ago and it was a lot easier than the previous attempts.
4. I accidentally bought this flavor of Gatorade (I thought it was just lime) and it is so not even remotely good (in my opinion). I’ll stick to Frost Glacier Freeze flavor from now on.
5. Yogurt snack break (mine had peaches and granola in it).
6. Fingerpainting like a champ.
7. Candice sent this to me…. I might have to get this shirt.
8. Beef and avocado tacos with the best dang queso (appetizer) you will ever have. Utah people—> From Oteo.
9. Brooke fed me a bite of her ice cream at grandma’s house.
10. And I needed some candy to eat while watching Netflix at midnight. I had a random craving for sour candy and so I made sure to fulfill it.
Tell me three things from your Saturday!
Favorite gatorade flavor?
Last thing you really craved… did you fulfill the craving?