1. We spent some time at the pool. We are trying to get in as many pool days as possible before it closes…
2. My mom brought me a bag of my favorite peaches (from Allred Farms—> Utah people… please try these). I’ve already eaten 4.
3. I ran on the treadmill for the first time in a very long time. 3 miles @ 8:34 pace. I was bored. Addicted to running outside now.
4. Decorated my arms and apartment with stickers from Brooke’s sticker book.
5. Looks like I’ll be making roughly 20 loaves of zucchini bread today.
6. Can’t stop. Won’t stop. Our love for Japanese restaurants.
7. I was wearing heels for our date but they were hurting and we were up in Salt Lake City. Found THESE shoes and fell in love with them. Much more comfortable. I don’t know why I ever try to wear heels.
8. Rented some bikes to tour downtown SLC. Two hours of riding and laughing—> a great time.
9. Caught some air (I swear I got both tires off of the ground) on the bike. Picture taken right after I caught air.
10. Found the best peach gelato on the planet. We will probably crave this gelato and make the 40 minute drive to purchase it often.
What are a few things from your day yesterday?
When was the last time you ran on the treadmill? How long can you last on a treadmill before getting bored?
Favorite gelato flavor?