1. Brooke used binoculars everywhere that we went for a solid chunk of the day.
2. I hit up 10 miles on the treadmill (I think an average pace of 8:07). I switched to my favorite treadmill once it was open at 55 minutes. I found a quarter on my favorite treadmill so that was special. I read The Girl on the Train for the entire run and I am hooked.
3. Ate a Buffalo Chicken Tortilla salad while Brooke swam for an hour.
4. My sister-in-law is here visiting! I’ve told you this story a million times but I am just proud about it—> we were best friends way back when and then I set her up with my brother and they live happily ever after. It’s great.
5. My Dad turned the bbq on. I added a pint of ketchup after the picture because I just really have a thing for ketchup.
6. Pie and ice cream (x 2) on the porch afterwards.
7. My mom gave me one of her epic head massages.
8. We both ate ridiculous amounts of watermelon yesterday.
9. Told you (PS Brooke went through a few outfits yesterday…).
10. I went and saw Tomorrowland and it was pretty good. It is a long movie though so be prepared.
Enjoy your Sunday and I’ll see you tomorrow morning with a video, a workout and the usual randomness!!!!
Anyone reading that doesn’t like ketchup?
Last movie that you saw in the theatre? What did you think?
When was the last time you ran on a treadmill?
What fruit have you been chowing down on lately?