Well, LE TOTE just made my life a heck of lot more exciting and convenient.
Over the last few years (aka ever since I got divorced and started dating/getting out more/washing my hair again) I have really fallen in love with clothes. Because of my new found love, I have been beyond excited to try out LE TOTE.
Access to an infinite closet? Yes please!
LE TOTE= $49 a month = unlimited boxes of clothing and accessory rentals!!! Also, If there are items that you absolutely love in your box, LE TOTE offers highly discounted member prices for your purchases.
How it works:
1. You start by filling out your size profile. You go through the clothing and accessories and like all of your favorite pieces which will add them to your closet! Insiders tip- the more pieces you add, the more personalized the service gets! My Brand Ambassador (customer loyalty team member) suggested that I add at least 50 pieces, which was easy because I loved so much stuff.
2. A stylist puts together your own tote with items in your closet and items that fit your style (according to what you like and a little quiz at the beginning about what you like/don’t like/what your style is).
3. You receive your tote (delivered right to your door which I absolutely love) and wear it all as much as you want! You can keep it for as long or as short as you want. It is up to you.
4. Send the whole tote back in the envelope (that is prepaid). You can also choose to keep the stuff that you love and they just charge you for the things that you don’t send back if you choose to keep anything! Members receive discounts up to 80% off of retail price when they purchase items.
5. Get your next tote in the mail before you know it and have 5 new pieces to wear! Each tote includes 3 garments and 2 accessories!
This is what I got in my first tote:
LE TOTE has a bunch of upscale brands from stores like Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Shopbob, Bloomingdales and Anthropologie. I end up spending way more money at those stores when I go to them so this service definitely ends up saving me money.
I have been wanting a bag like the one below for a very long time and so I chose to keep this one. It is perfect for carrying and taking everything we own with us like we normally do when we leave the house. You can fit a heck of a lot of snacks in this bag which is greatly needed during marathon training.
This cardigan was my other favorite piece and I think I wore it 4 days in a row.
Also, in case you are worried you won’t love or need what the stylist chooses for you that week, you can customize your own box. Twenty four hours before your box is sent off to you, you will get an email. Using this email you can go switch out any of the items in your box!
I trust the personal stylist’s opinion about clothing over mine so I have yet to switch out anything but it is a nice option. Another huge bonus of LE TOTE is that they do all of the laundry (and everything looks brand new) for you which makes life pretty darn easy.
My second tote was also a huge success and it felt like Christmas morning opening up a box of clothes and jewelry for me to wear.
They give you an envelope in each box to return your items! Shipping is free both ways and it is extremely easy to send your tote back after you have worn the items! The customer service is awesome too (which I think is huge)! You can call, chat, or email customer service at anytime.
Get 20% off your first month when you sign up HERE and use the code RUNNERGIRL at checkout!
You can check out the video of how it all works. This video is what got me really excited to try this out!
Sponsored by LE TOTE! Thanks for supporting me and Brooke and the products that we love (I only post about the products and services that I really do love, the stuff that I don’t love doesn’t make it on the blog;)