I hope you are all having an amazing Presidents Day! Brooke is currently napping and I am about to share with you 10 Monday Matters that I hope will entertain you at least for a minute or two.
1. Just a picture during my long run next to a very artistic wall of graffiti (I sure hope it isn’t some bad sign that I don’t see). I highly recommend getting your running friends a birthday ribbon to wear on their birthday. I got a lot of ‘happy bdays’ along the trail from other runners.
2. Just using the clarisonic on the dog’s face.
3. Birthday run = using candy for your fuel.
4. And diet coke for right when you finish. Definitely not my normal post-run drink but anything goes on your bday.
5. She is a tad bit skeptical of my new nephew.
6. Flashback to the summer days at Seven Peaks with my sister (she isn’t technically my sister but kind of). She loves to post pictures from her scrapbook on Facebook.
7. Chocolate covered gummy bears from my mom. She is the best.
8. Heavenly cupcakes from Candice. It had been way too long since my last cupcake. I will never go that long again without them.
9. Josse gave me a bag of produce (sweet potatoes on the bottom) for my birthday to counteract all of the treats she knew I would be eating.
10. Brooke refuses to sleep with her socks on. Refuses.
Please share your Monday Matters with me!!!
Ever used candy for running fuel? What type?
Sleeping—> with or without socks?