1. A friend that brings you homemade crescent rolls and homemade strawberry jam is the best kind of friend.
2. The absolute best time of day in our house is right after Brooke wakes up from her nap (ps when do kids usually stop taking naps?) because she wakes up extremely happy and ready to party.
3. Brooke received ‘the second I get home I have to put my slippers on’ gene from me. It’s in our DNA, my mom and grandma are the same way.
4. This was heavenly.
Precut butternut squash drizzled with a little bit of melted butter and brown sugar. Roasted at 400 degrees for 40ish minutes. Amazing. Had it on top of spinach with some grilled chicken and above rolls.
5. Whenever it is snowing or raining outside, Brooke makes sure to take advantage of the free water.
6. Just like I always take advantage of the free candy.
7. Seasonal candy (no, it is not too early to be buying Valentines Day candy) always taste better than normal candy.
8. I don’t know why I watch the Bachelor but I do and I can’t stop.
9. This picture isn’t from yesterday but it is still a fact. The sister is having her baby soon and Brooke makes sure to ask me daily if I have a baby in my tummy too.
10. I am addicted to coloring my hair. My friend whipped up a bowl of color for me last night.
My mid-life crisis has been going on for about 1.5 years now.
Who is watching the Bachelor this season? Are you a fan of Chris? Any of the girls that you are liking?
What is the most ridiculous tv show in your opinion?
Anyone have a January bday? What day? How old are you turning?
Share one of your facts about today!