Just the normal Sunday over here—> Sleep in, rest day, make pancakes for breakfast, church and then show up at my mom’s house to eat all of her lasagna (leftover from Thanksgiving). I dream about this stuff.
Height of my mom’s lasagna= 8 inches of noodles, cheese and sauce.
Oh, and we also made our favorite whole wheat zucchini cookies and they were amazing!
We also spent a lot of time sweeping. Brooke is kind of obsessed with sweeping lately… I have no idea where she would learn that from;)
It’s December!! Time to get shopping!!
I came up with a little list of things that I think the runners in your life would love to get from you this holiday season (or things for you to add to your wish list)…
1. A massage. You could get them a gift certificate for a sports massage or just a normal massage. We train hard and our bodies are sore… nothing like a massage to help with all of the tightness! They will love you for it.
2. I adore my Thought Blossoms Active Bracelet. You can customize the bracelet for them too! I loved wearing this during my last marathon! ($25) 10% off today and free US shipping, use code TBCyberMon.
3. Lauren Fleshmen’s Believe Journal. I have heard great things about this training journal and I will be giving this to myself for Christmas.
6. A race!!! Have you heard them talk about any races they REALLY want to do? If yes, sign them up for it and give it to them as a gift:)
7. Running books! Since we will probably get injured if we run as many miles as we really want to, reading about running is pretty much just as good as actually running! My favorites include—> Mile Markers, Running for Women, Mind Gym, Born to Run and Hanson’s Marathon Method.
8. Find out their favorite fuel for when they are out on the run and give them a big ol’ box of it!! Gu, Shot Bloks, Sports Beans, Stinger Waffles… hook them up with their favorites!
9. Music. Runners love it. You could get them an iTunes gift card for a new playlist worth of songs (and include a list with some of your favorites)!! You could also splurge and get them my favorite wireless headphones ($132) or some sweet Yurbuds ($30)!
10. An awesome running t-shirt… 30% off when you use the code BLACKCYBER
(PS this isn’t a sponsored post but there are some affiliate links!!!)
And some non-running shopping stuff! I prefer Cyber Monday vs Black Friday because I am too lazy to wake up early to go to shopping the day after Thanksgiving.
H&M—> Everything is 30% off and free shipping today. Use code 2896 at checkout!
Albion Fit—> 20% off. Use code LETITSNOW
Sole Society—> 30% off all shoes and bags!
Nordstrom Rack is talking all about some sort of Cyber Monday surprise!
Anything to add to my runner’s gift guide?
What are you asking for for Christmas?
Did you go out shopping on Black Friday? Did you get any awesome deals?
What does your mom or dad make best?
-My mom—> lasagna. My dad—> french toast.