1. Just testing out the ice to see if we could skate across it with our trail running shoes.
Josse and I hit the trails for 8 easy miles this morning. We savor each of our runs together now that we don’t get to run together every day like we did last year. I have said it many times before, she is my running soul mate.
2. Brooke refuses to listen to Christmas music without her bell in hand. So, basically I get to hear this lovely little bell all day in the car:)
2. I bet you $5 that these never make it into her stocking. I have had a real thing for gummy bears lately and the packaging evens says that grown-ups love them too.
3. A bunch of people asked about where the Christmas leggings are from—> HERE!!!!
4. Megan has even been rocking them on the treadmill:
and this comment about the leggings made my day:
5. Winner of the Brooks Winter Accessories giveaway:
6. The winner of the PRO Compression Giveaway (ps the code HRG14 is still good for 40% off until Christmas) is:
7. A bunch of people have been telling me that I NEED to start listening to the SERIAL Podcast! Who else is into SERIAL right now? I think I am going to start listening to it while I run on the treadmill!
8. If you are needing to watch something that will put you in a good mood, this is the movie to watch! I can’t figure out how to put it on the blog but I did put it on Facebook HERE! It explains my feelings towards ice cream perfectly.
9. It seems like Santa is everywhere this year. We see him almost every day around town. As a kid I only ever saw him at the mall when I would wait in line for an hour to sit on his lap.
10. A Christmas tradition from the other day that I forgot to show you! Christmas pancakes using cookie cutters! Just make sure to spray your cookie cutters with Pam to avoid the pancakes sticking to them.
What are some of your favorite podcasts?
Were you cold, hot or just right on your run today?
-A little cold but also warm at the same time, I don’t know how that happens but it just does.
What are you up to tonight!? Fill me in!!