Happy birthday to the most amazing Heather. From the moment I met her I knew we were going to be real good friends.
Hmm, that’s weird… we all like to put 3 lbs of cottage cheese on our salads. We conquer the salad bar.
Look how much snow my brother’s family got in Kentucky!! It seems way too early for all of this snow!
There are so many creative people out there. So many. I love hearing/finding out about different running gadgets/gismos/accessories that are out on the market lately. Here are a 10 that I have been intrigued by:
****I’m not working with any of these companies, they just caught my attention!.
Click on the pictures to go to their website:)
1. Knuckle Lights! Easy way to light your path while you are running! And these might even be good for self-defense:)
2. Hydrosleeve! I have actually tried this once before and it is pretty awesome. It goes on the upper part of your arm and it is super easy to drink from.
3. The Runsie from Lululemon…. hmmmmm. No longer available but what do you think about them? There is no way I could wear this.
4. Ion! They offer a ton of different reflectives (and they do custom ones too) that you can add to your running gear. Perfect for night/early morning runners.
I think I would have them make me a custom apple fritter reflective to put on my shirt.
5. Bluetooth (wireless) Headwear. The wireless headphones are directly in the headbands, hats or beanies! Such a good idea! Keep your head warm and listen to your music without any cords all at the same time.
6. Stridebox! “Each month, as a member, you will receive a curated box of apparel, accessories, and nutrition products to fuel your training sessions, workouts, and races.”
7. Your furry running partners need reflective gear too!!!
8. Why not throw some run charms on your shoelaces?!?
9. I love love love this idea. They take your race bibs and turn them into an awesome bag!
10. Runner’s cookie cutters because we all like to run and we all like cookies. These would make great finish line presents for your friends and family after they finish a race!
What are some gadgets/gismos/accessories that you have tried? Thoughts? Any you want to try out?
What kind of headphones do you use?
Cottage cheese on a salad—> weird or delicious?
How old are you?