Happy happy Thanksgiving. I hope you enjoy your turkey, pie and time with your people. I made it to sunny California and I am just about to head out for a run (the way we should start off every holiday).
I am extremely thankful for you guys! I look forward to hearing from you in the comments and emails every day. Love my internet bfs.
The Julie tagged me for a little survey fun.
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
3. Baby cakes (my dad calls me this)
4. Favorite child (both my mom and dad call me this)
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. High School Teacher
2. Fazoli’s Drive-Thru Person (my first job ever)
3. Personal Assistant
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. Pitch Perfect
2. The Notebook
3. Remember the Titans
4. How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days
Four books I’d recommend:
1. Pride and Prejudice (my all-time favorite)
3. Mile Markers
4. Sarah’s Key
Four places I’ve lived:
1. Laie, Hawaii (I went to BYU Hawaii for a semester… the above picture was from our skydiving adventure there)
2. St. George, Utah
3. San Jose, California
4. Syracuse, Utah
Four places I’ve visited:
1. Thailand. Incredible.
2. Caribbean. Also incredible.
3. Kentucky. Loved visiting my brother there:)
4. Canada. Gorgeous!
Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. I’m actually pretty content where I am right now. Now if only Brooke was here too:)
Four things I prefer not to eat:
1. OLIVES!!!! The worst.
4. The three above items made into a smoothie.
Four of my favorite foods:
1. My mom’s lasagna
2. Ice cream/froyo and anything associated with them.
3. Sweet potatoes
4. Donuts and also chocolate and caramel covered marshmallow from Disneyland
Four TV shows I watch
2. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
3. The Bachelor/Bachelorette
4. King of Queens
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
1. Christmas with Brookers
2. My sister having her baby!
3. The Boston Marathon in April
4. A girls trip over New Years Eve
Four things I’m always saying:
1. Where is the chocolate?
2. It is SOOOO cold!
3. Animal impersonations (Brooke thinks I am hilarious when I do these).
4. LOVE YOU!!!! (Brooke, every member of my family and close friends probably hear this from me a little too much)
What four foods would you prefer not to eat?
4 movies you’ve watched more than once?
Favorite place you have lived?