My personal/non-blogged about life kind of exploded the other day and it has been a ‘put on a happy face until you put Brooke down for bed or a nap and sit on the couch and cry’ kind of a week. Why do I share things like this… to remind you that you aren’t alone when you are going through tough stuff, life is hard sometimes. Brooke and I should have just stayed at Disneyland because life was pretty perfect there;)
I guess it is all kind of part of this whole being a human thing and I am starting to feel better now so let’s talk about 10 GOOD things that happened yesterday.
1. I saw this amazing news. It better be true.
2. These apples that my dad picked for me at the orchard are ridiculous. I can’t get over how good they are and the pairing with AB is making up the majority of my daily caloric intake.
3. Brooke is quite the teaser. Whenever she wakes up in the morning or after a nap I ask her what she dreamed about… she usually says mama and gives me a big hug. Yesterday when I asked her about what she dreamed about she got a big grin on her face and said my sister’s name and started giggling because she knew she was teasing me.
4. Alanis Morissette on Pandora. Always puts me in a good mood. Taking it back to the 90s.
5. An amazing dinner up north with the girls. I met them all through the internet. They are all runners. They all love large amounts of pizza. It’s great.
6. You just can’t go wrong with a pizza and a salad with blackberries on it.
7. After dinner we went to see the POP SHOP! My friend just opened up the store and it offers pretty much all of the best foods and drinks out there.
We got to go on a tour of the inside.
The beautiful hot chocolate station. We are coming upon that time of year where I drink hot chocolate every day in attempt to defrost.
8. A hip looking teenager at the restaurant told me she liked my shoes. It made me feel really cool for a few seconds.
9. The stairclimber at the gym was open for me to use right when I got to the gym in the morning. That never happens.
10. This one is from Tuesday—> Brooke sat still brushing her teeth for long enough that I could do some french braids. It was a miracle.
Favorite Pandora station!?!
Something really good that happened yesterday?
Favorite non-treadmill equipment/machines that you use at the gym the most?!
Who else is stoked about Friends being on Netflix?