1. I actually don’t think it is possible for her to be any cuter and she walks better in heels than I do.
2. One amazing part about being a parent—> I get to charge 85% mom tax on all of the candy that Brooke gets from Halloween. Those Milky Ways are all mine.
3. Taught some spin yesterday and wore the tank that I wore for the St. George Marathon. I realized that I only had ONE tiny gatorade stain from the race. I usually end up with at least 10 gatorade stains all over my shirt per race. Improvements left and right.
4. I have been craving sandwiches like crazy lately and a turkey burger/ranch/romaine one hit the spot.
5. Two slices of bread is never enough and so I had this snack later.
6. I have no idea how this fruit snack got in my back pocket and how long it has been there… Brooke.
7. The energizer bunny.
8. Watching the Usain Bolt: The Fastest Man Alive documentary while eating Reese’s Pumpkins is a great idea. Nothing like eating candy while watching the most intense workouts ever.
9. Sara sent me a picture of what she wants for her next birthday (with her name, not Hunter;) I like the way she thinks. A lot.
10. I am giving you a try. You better work.
What are your Halloween plans?!?
Anyone try proactiv? Thoughts?
Favorite/best Halloween costume that you have seen?
Documentary watchers—> what are your favorites?