Archive For

An important marathon decision and when I grow up….

I have been going back and forth for weeks now on what shoes to wear on marathon day.  I have been doing about 60% of my training in the Glycerin 12s and the other 40% in my Pure Flows (except when I am trail running, I always wear my Cascadia 9s).  I was leaning towards … Continue Reading

Apple Fritter Cake

Just the normal Sunday activities of getting Brooke all dressed and ready first thing in the morning and me staying in my pajamas until 4 minutes before church starts.  Not a lot better than lazy Sunday mornings.  PS I only wash my hair on days that I know I can just let it air dry. … Continue Reading