I seriously don’t even know how Brooke is two years old… It really has gone by so fast. Every day I am amazed by this little girl. Her little personality is already so sweet and caring and she constantly surprises me with how smart she is.
17 things about Brooke these days that I don’t ever want to forget:
1. She waves and says HI FRIEND to kids whenever we see any at the store/park/etc. It makes my heart happy that she has a naturally friendly little heart.
2. When I sing in the car Brooke says, ‘No mama.’ I am going to be an optimist and view this situation in a different way than she doesn’t like my singing voice… I think she just really likes listening to Regina Spektor without any interruptions.
3. Minnie Mouse is currently Brooke’s favorite thing on the planet.
4. Brooke says to me, ‘Silly Mom’ at least 10 times a day.
5. Brooke is magically healed any time she is hurt and I kiss it better. It is quite miraculous how fast she can go from devastated over an injury to laughing and giggling again because I kissed it better.
6. When I am putting her to bed and I turn on the sound machine she giggles so loud because she loves that thing so much for some strange reason.
7. Standing outside of her door in the morning after she first wakes up and listening to her talk is one of my favorite past times. She babbles on and on and tells a lot of stories.
8. Once upon a time there was an orange ball by where I park my car. Every day since Brooke saw the orange ball (3 weeks ago) she asks where the orange ball is… her memory is pretty incredible.
9. She always turns off any of her electronic toys as soon as she stops playing with them—> she is very responsible:)
10. Brooke calls Winnie the Pooh, ‘Honey the Pooh’ and it makes me happy.
11. She knows a lot of her letters!
12. Brooke just conquered the big big big slide at the park. She has gone to the top many times and then gone back down the ladder but she finally took the plunge.
13. This girl knows all of her animals and if we accidentally use the wrong name for an animal she lets us know!!
14. She is already very opinionated about her clothing and shoes each morning. I’m in for one.
15. Favorite foods—> still broccoli, eggs, pancakes, cheese of any kind, ice cream!!!!, sun chips, rice and I think she would be really happy if I put Sprinkles on every meal that she eats.
16. She asks to go to my sister’s house at least 20 times a day. I feel so blessed to have family close by that she adores spending time with.. Brookers has a lot of people that love her.
17. The two of us are going to Disneyland in a few weeks. I am beyond excited for this. She may be a little young but I know she will still love it.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!