1. When I told Brooke that we were going to go outside to ride her bike she ran into her room to get out her gloves. How a two year old understands the concept (and importance) of riding gloves is beyond me.
2. The girls all came for a sweatastic spin class. Seriously, we were all drenched by the end. I’m glad that I am the only one that didn’t get the memo to look at the camera… I guess that looking up is just expected or something.
After a hard hill climb I had the class get off of their bikes to do squats for 3 minutes straight… that burned just a tinsy bit.
3. We all like food. We all like going out to eat. Seemed like going out for dinner was a wise decision after class.
4. Ummm how ridiculously cute is Brooke going to look in her Minnie themed headband from HERE. And come October 1st, she will start dressing up in her Halloween gear.
5. Brooke completed a triathlon between her biking, swimming (in the bath) and sprinting up and down the driveway yesterday. Please note how her foot is about to land directly beneath her body.. yes, I am proud of her stellar running form… especially the smile, that is the best form possible.
6. Great way to prepare for a marathon—> eat ice cream while reading the runner’s guide to the race. Blue Bunny is always the right choice.
7. We like each other a lot.
8. Okay, this one wasn’t from last night but from a few days ago… Who wouldn’t want to date a girl that wears a lucky charms shirt while eating her cereal!?!
9. Stopped at the store for the necessities. We already talked about my obsession with Colgate but I also refuse to buy any other deodorant than the pear Dove one (amazing) and watermelon gum is kind of where it is at.
10. Saw this awesome running outfit last night. Very different than what we are used to seeing on the track!
Tell me a fact from your life lately!!!
Gum people—> Favorite brand and flavor of gum?!?
What was the last group fitness class that you went to?
Your opinion on the best brand of ice cream from the grocery store?