Some of my absolute favorite things lately:
1. Brooke has noticed that I have been wearing a fitness tracker and the other day she went and found bracelets to put on so that we could be twinners. My heart almost exploded. Actually, I think it did a little bit.
3. I have been using a clarisonic for a few weeks and I have definitely noticed improvements in my skin. Plus, it just feels so so so good to use it… my face now craves it. I switch off between these two cleansers.
4. My absolute favorite flowers in the world. Thank you Costco for carrying them.
5. I bought these nuggets for Brooke but I eat them more often than she does. I even use her plates to heat them up on.
6. From her birthday… she took a break from opening presents and came over and gave me a big ol’ kiss. Usually she kisses my cheek:)
7. This trailer for a new running documentary! I love movies about running and this trailer makes me want to run in every race and place that they show in the clip. Let’s all go to see this movie together.
8. Banana bread (with chocolate chips). I purposely don’t eat my bananas just so that they get really ripe so that I can make banana bread. Made this Healthier Banana Bread.
Carb-loading. I like doing that.
9. Ummmmm Runner’s World must have seen this on my blog before posting this;) Barre classes made the list too and it made me really want to try it… anyone recommend Barre classes?
10. Staying up with my sister and Brooke talking until way too late last night.
This is going to hurt. But getting my long run done before Brooke wakes up will feel really good.
Tell me THREE of your favorite things lately!?!?