10 of my favorite things lately:
1. Jess and I were 33 seconds faster per mile on our trail run yesterday compared to doing the exact same route/distance last Saturday. We also felt better and stronger for the entire run. The beauty of running = we get to see our progress!
2. I adore combat boots and so to find a black pair that I love for $35 at Target… I was happy. You can find them HERE!
3. This song. I know I have told you about it before but I can’t stop listening to it. I tell myself just one more time and then I end up turning it on repeat.
4. This picture. Pure happiness.
5. I think a side of sweet potato fries should be a requirement with a salad.
6. THIS food pyramid for runners. Love the donut to miles ratio.
7. Park City. I am ready to go back already.
8. Saw this on Instagram yesterday and I think these tips are right on:)
9. Gotta love starting with an empty kitchen and buying all of Costco to fill it up. PS my favorite purchase of the entire trip was my new Shark vacuum… you know you are cool when vacuum cleaners make you really happy.
10. After moving everything over to my new place and when we were on the way to Costco my sister and I made a pit stop and ate our 12” of chicken sandwich goodness in 3 minutes flat.
PS for those of you that asked my sister is due on February 5th!
We are all moved in and had a great first night. In less than 12 hours of living here I locked us out of the apartment, someday I will figure out how to not do that.
What are some of your favorite things lately?
What is your food guide pyramid made of?
Grocery shopping—> love, impartial or dislike? Favorite grocery store?