TIME FOR YOUR WEEKLY INSTALLMENT OF TANGENTS!
1. A virtual bottle is pretty much just as cool as a real bottle.
2. So this is really fun. You can’t escape me.
You can read my first post HERE!!!!!!
3. I am back to running. I took a full month off after my marathon (and then 1/2 marathon the next weekend) to allow my body time to really recover and heal after the race. I also wanted to take time off and wait to start running until I was ready mentally. I hate feeling like I ‘have to’ run and if I am feeling like that then I know it is time for a break…
Back to loving running and feeling refreshed physically and mentally!
I could get used to running here.
4. I am lusting over this bike at Sport’s Authority. I LOVE my spin bike and it is perfect but I really want one that will tell me my distance/speed/effort level etc… a garmin for my spin bike would be quite nice.
5. I also saw these beauties at the store… Remember when running shoes used to be just white/gray/blue and boring!?! Those were tough times.
6. Three cheers for continental breakfasts that let you make your own chocolate chip waffles with whipped cream.
7. Late night hotel partying. This child doesn’t believe in bedtimes once we are in a hotel.
8. A reader sent this to me and it made me happy. I want him for my trail buddy too!
9. In my dream home I will have a pebble ice machine in it just like this house does. I can’t think of anything better.
10. What happens when you try to take a 2 year old to Donovan’s Steakhouse in La Jolla… no shoes, iPad, on the ground and I may have had some macaroni and cheese thrown at me…
GIVE ME YOUR TUESDAY TANGENTS!!!