1. I picked Brooke and my mom up at 2 a.m. (silly plane delays) last night from the airport. It feels so good to have my baby girl again.
2. Workout today—> Josse and I hit up the pool. I hope Brooke is okay with me borrowing her princess towel.
3. Did you guys see THIS:
4. Fun fact about Brooke: She is extremely good at this duck hitting game… 35 in 90 seconds. My high score is 16 in 90 seconds.
5. During this break from running that I am taking I am sure that you have missed my normal running shoe shots so instead I will post my latest fashion forward trend that I am trying to start.
6. I love infographics like THIS one:
7. Ummmm why have I waited almost 2 years to start using Brooke’s detangler on my own hair?!? This stuff has helped me to actually have a desire to wash my hair more often. And they are right about the ‘tear free’ part;)
8. Two Brothers Re-Create Childhood Photos As A Priceless Gift To Their Mother—> made me really happy the other day. My sister and I are going to start working on doing this with all of our childhood photos.
9. Bubbles entertain this girl for 60 minutes straight.
10. Gotta love starting Monday off with 18 servings of vegetables so that by the end of the week I can live off of ice cream again like I did last week (I am 1/2 kidding). Finished off the jar of almond butter as an appetizer.
Share a fun fact with me!!!