But first a few things from last night:
1. A much needed night with this girl.
2. Brooke insists that we read ’Twas rhe Night Before Christmas every single night before bed. We both have it memorized.
3. Chicken pot pies with my sister and her husband. Comfort food. Gotta love it.
4. Starting Brooke with her air hockey training at a very young age. She’ll thank me later.
I think you all know about how I think my sister is the coolest human on the planet. She is pretty incredible. My sis is the one that first got me into running. I would go with her starting at the age of 12 and she helped me to really fall in love with running. I have a million amazing memories out on the trail with this girl and she inspires me to push myself, to set new goals and to enjoy running and to not take it too seriously:) She gives me the best ever race pep talks and she helps me to remember to train smart and recover properly.
She manages to stay so very positive even when the going gets tough and I am so grateful for her example to me of doing something active every single day. She’s that person that will run next to me for 5.5+ miles in flip-flops and with a big smile on her face to keep me positive at the end of the marathon. She’s a really good one.
Now is your chance to win a running top, bottoms and shoes for the person that inspires you! Giveaway ends on 7/20/14!
To enter giveaway:
1. Leave a comment telling me who inspires you to Run Happy? Why?!?! Share the story:)
2. For an additional entry you can tweet and/or facebook about giveaway and leave a separate comment telling me that you did!