We are just going to go ahead and organize this post into four sets of four.
Starting with 4 food highlights from yesterday:
1. Me and my main squeeze just livin’ it up on the curb with our smoothies (we get the ones that are made with fruit only… no sherbet/juice etc).
2. Egg scramble with zucchini sautéed in coconut oil, tomatoes, avocado and corn and chile salsa.
3. Healthy banana nut muffins that Megan brought for us to eat while sitting in 900 degree weather at the splash pad.
3. MY turkey salad a la Kneaders.
4 activities from yesterday:
1. Using the excuse of going to the splash pad all afternoon to avoid showering for the day until way too late.
2. Finally seeing Paige after her trip to Hawaii and taking a drive around town to catch up on life.
3. A late night yoga class that reminded me once again how I feel so much better mentally and physically after a yoga class.
4. Discussing with my brother my upcoming trip to visit them in Kentucky. He is the one that came up with the s’mores bar recipe and he is such a good cook… my stomach is already stoked for the things he will be making.
4 things I saw and loved:
1. It really doesn’t get any cuter:
3. Brooke saying Santa. The Santa pajamas are still the most worn item that Brooke owns.
4. I really think that Brooke needs this shirt because she rocks the top knot 5 out of 7 days a week.
Four running related articles that I read yesterday and you may want to read too:
Your turn to add to the sets:
A food highlight from your day?
An activity highlight from today or yesterday?
Something you saw and loved?
A running related article/quote that you saw recently?