Still working on the recap… it will be up tomorrow morning but I have 6 things I really need to tell you about from yesterday.
1. MY BANGS FRIEND (my best friend from Northern California that took care of me and still takes care of me) SURPRISED ME AND WAS AT THE FINISH LINE YESTERDAY. Yes, those are tears. This girl means so much to me and I didn’t let her go for 10 minutes once I saw her.
It has been way too long since our last reunion. It felt so right to be together again.
2. My favorite post race treat. Diet coke and apple fritter (2 things that I cut WAYYYYY back on lately so it made it that much more delicious).
Followed by 6 lbs of salad (1 lb of it being salt that I put on because I wanted salt so bad yesterday).
3. I got to babysit Candice’s kids last night and we had a real good time eating pizza and fruit, playing games, 100 piece puzzles and movies with treats.
4. I kind of loved running to this song yesterday. It’s a good one. I will post my full playlist soon!
5. Hung out in the grass for a few hours post-race listening to some great tunes and going over every detail of the race with my training partners.
6. The race offered a free 1k race for all of the kids yesterday (with shirts and awesome medals)! Not much cuter than mini running shoes!
Tell me a thing (or 6 things) that you need to tell me about your weekend PLEASE!