1. I woke up at 4:30 a.m. all on my own and couldn’t fall back to sleep so I did what any normal human would do and I went to the gym to ellipticize. My quad flared up again after the race so this week I will be taking it pretty easy with my running. Gotta get to that marathon starting line in 39 days uninjured.
2. Because of above mentioned wake-up time I was ready for bed when Brooke was going to bed and for the first time in approximately 15 months she fell asleep in my arms. That is what heaven feels like.
3. Have you ever had these? They are delicious and I had it for part one of my breakfast.
4. You didn’t think I would go anywhere but Cafe Rio to celebrate Cinco de Mayo did you?!? I am guessing my sister didn’t really want to be on the blog judging by her head positioning. Curly always wants to be on the blog.
Speaking of my sister. Finally, someone that understands how I feel…
5. Monday afternoon matinee to see Spider-Man… Sure, why not?!? I absolutely adore Emma Stone.
6. I decided yesterday that I am going to have to get off of snapchat because my friends think it is so funny to send me pictures of delicious donuts to make me drool over. It has been far too long since my last donut.
7. Fun fact from Sunday— we ran out of chocolate chips so I got creative and added Sea Salt Butterscotches from TJ’s and bananas to our pancakes. I really need to stop coming up with so many good ideas.
8. My favorite internet find from yesterday:
Also, please refrain from being too jealous over my elephant pajama pants that I bought for 70 cents in Thailand. I wear them daily.
It’s your turn to share a fun fact… anything you want!