1. Follow dogs of Instagram for daily pictures of adorable dogs. I found them a little while ago and it has changed my life. How could the cutest dog pics not make you happy?!?
2. Of course, RUN (unless it is windy). Or do some form of exercise that gives you endorphins and makes you sweat.
3. Buy this. NOW. Costco.
4. Get into your pajamas by 6 pm. Comfort= happiness. We are living proof of this yesterday.
5. Spend AT LEAST 20 minutes outside today.
6. Buy a song that you have a lot of good memories associated with and listen to it on repeat in your car. I downloaded an Alanis Morisette song (Head Over Feet) because back when my sister was in high school and I was in elementary school I thought I was SOOOOO cool driving around with her while listening to this song. It is just automatic happiness for me. This song will always remind me of my sister.
7. Find one of your favorite pictures in the whole wide world and make it your phone wallpaper right this second.
I made mine this one:
(Brooke at 18 hours old)
8. Eat at a restaurant that brings out delicious bread baskets for free. Scientific studies prove that carbs make people happy. So does a tenderloin salad.
9. See your runner friends in a setting other than at 5 a.m. on the running trail.
10. So I thought that this one would make me happy but it actually made me unhappy… watch Juan Pablo on the Bachelor. I kept telling myself that I wouldn’t watch the finale but then I went ahead and watched the last 10 minutes of it. Bad decision. It made me angry. But my snack plate made me happy.
What are some of your favorite accounts to follow on Instagram?
How are you getting your endorphins today?
Who watched the Bachelor finale? Thoughts? Thoughts on the next bachelorette?
IT IS MY MOM’S BIRTHDAY TODAY SO FEEL FREE TO WISH HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY (she always reads the comments:)