1. Ben & Jerry’s know exactly how to speak to my heart. Caramel running down the middle of my ice cream pint… I could never say no.
2. Lauren Fleshman is absolutely hilarious. You have to read her latest article HERE. Looks like I have mastered injuring myself just like the elites do! I am very proud of myself.
#3 and #4 have occurred way too many times in my life.
3. She is still really into giving kisses. I don’t know what sort of look I was trying to pull off with my bangs today.
4. My computer is broken. I don’t know how that happened, I am always very careful with my electronics;) So if the formatting on the blog is a little crazy over the next few days it is because I am using my old computer and I don’t remember how to use it.
5. Once upon a time I was driving to St. George with Paige and we listened to this song on repeat for an hour straight. You’d think that I would be sick of it but no… I found myself listening to it on repeat again today in the car.
6. A sore throat + a rainy day calls for chicken tortilla soup.
7. I needed some ice cream for my sore throat too. It heals all wounds.
8. Another Snapchat from Bangs Friend that made me drool. I suffer from extreme jealousy after I receive these types of snapchats.
9. I have gone 8 days without running and I miss it dearly. The shins/calves are feeling better each day and I think I’ll be out there again ASAP!
From a previous post that I wrote about how long it takes to lose your running fitness.
Looks like I’ll have about 5% of my running fitness to work hard to get back. I am excited.
10. I am feeling so much better than I was last night. My remedy for a cold= 11 hours of sleep (not even exaggerating) + Cold-EEZE + Watching the Mindy Project. It works every time.
What is your FAVORITE type of girl scout cookie? Your options: