My sister nailed yet again another meal. Chicken burritos, salad and grapes. She has the magic touch.
After dinner we played Settlers of Catan. We really need to stop being so cool.
That bottom left donut was all mine. Nothing like a donut at midnight.
Speaking of donuts, below is a picture from a very good friend of mine. We have many of the same opinions in life.
Time for the random.
1. Have you ever bought just the pomegranate seeds? These little packs of them are our favorite snacks lately. Brooke is hooked.
2. My brother is a pilot and yesterday he had LOCKE FROM LOST on his plane.
3. Curly’s clip-on earrings that she refuses to take off.
4. I wonder if I will ever grow out of loving glitter?!?
5. Because every post needs a cute picture of Brooke. It’s just the rule on this blog.
6. I love getting emails like this one:
Lost fans? Did you see every season?
Are your ears pierced? How old were you when you got them pierced?
Ever met anyone famous? WHO!?! Give us the details.
Last board game that you played?