1. This wasn’t a highlight but let’s just pretend it was. Training is getting more intense = I really need to be proactive about any muscles that are bothering me = torture. Deep tissue massage on crazy tight muscles, not my favorite thing to do. I almost cried multiple times.
The is the little blue tool that I have nightmares about because it hurts so badly. Somehow it solves all of my muscle problems so I guess I should learn to love it.
2. Watching a V-day episode of The Office. It has been way too long since I have watched one of my favorite shows.
3. We decided yesterday to buy a bunch of candy to give to random strangers.
We went to BYU campus with the kiddos and they gave a piece of chocolate to the people in the halls. My niece would give them the candy and then give them a hug and tell them happy Valentine’s Day. I would listen to what the people would say afterwards and I kept hearing things like, ‘I really needed that.’ It made my heart happy. These kiddos sure know how to brighten people’s days.
4. Pizza, salad, garlic bread and chicken noodle soup with the family. I used to work at this restaurant 7 years ago and my old boss was there and it was really fun to catch up on everything.
5. My Valentine held my hand during dinner.
6. Her outfit.
7. The crazy dance party we had.
8. The chocolate covered cinnamon bears that my mom gave me. Brooke tried to steal them multiple times throughout the day.
Tell me the highlight from your Valentine’s Day?
Did you eat any chocolate yesterday… in what form?