Somehow I woke up for an early pump class this morning and then I ran with Sara on the treadmills for 3 miles afterwards… she kept me very entertained.
Here are a bunch of things that missed the blog over the last week or so but I still feel like I need to tell you about them anyway.
1. How did she become a toddler? I swear I was just getting that heavenly epidural and waiting to meet my little girl not that long ago and boom:
2. Christmas is getting closer! My brothers are all coming in to town on Thursday and I could not be more ecstatic about it. I can’t even remember the last time that all 5 siblings were together at one time… A year? Two?
3. My mom and I had the best date on Saturday afternoon to get a dirty diet coke. It had been way too long since I had this cup of goodness.
4. I tried a macaroon for the first time EVER (that I can remember) when I was in California a few weeks ago. Words can’t describe.
5. For some reason I love seeing Brooke’s little boots by the door. When we come home she kicks them off by ours so that she can hurry on over to her toys as fast as possible.
6. I like.
7. I think we all need a pair of cupcake socks.
9. Did I mention to you yesterday about how much I loved my outdoor run? I think tomorrow I get another one and I’m already looking forward to it.
10. Please tell me you have had a Harry and David pear before. My aunt just sent us a box. I really like food gifts.
How many siblings do you have?
What fruits are you loving lately?
What was your workout for the day?