1. My friends have put together the Hope 4 Philippines Virtual 5k Race to raise money for those affected by Typhoon Haiyan. Each registrant gets 1 free Active Headband and the registration is just $15 (larger donations are welcome and appreciated)! You can register HERE!
2. I went to a pump class this morning (yes, that would be my SECOND for the week) and it killed me. It seemed as though every single move involved core work and somehow Brooke could sense this so she brought over the stick and used it on my abs when I got home. She understands the importance of rolling out your tight/tired muscles to help speed up recovery.
Fun fact about my pump teacher: she had one of the Biggest Loser contestants in her spin class on Monday.
3. A lot of my day was spent here. The dentist. I had to get some fillings fixed up and it was not fun. I used to love laughing gas but ever since having Brooke it makes me sick.
Today was the first day in over a week that I wore something other than workout clothes/leggings.
PS the best part about fall/winter is boots. THESE are my current favorite.
4. This is as much as I can smile right now because I currently can’t feel my face. In other news… When Brooke saw the bag of broccoli in the fridge she went crazy over it until I steamed some up for her. It really must be in our DNA to love this green stuff.
5. The best part about the dentist. You are ‘forced’ to eat soft foods for lunch. Such a hard life.
6. These Gluteus Runmaximus Runderpants are sure fun.
7. Brooke feels as though she must share everything with Maggie.. Wow, this post could not be any more random. Blame it on the laughing gas.
8. Another GREAT article from Kristin Armstrong. I love the way she writes.
Tears and running:)
Tell me something random about your day!!!!
Laughing gas… does it but you too?
What did you have for lunch today?
Who is watching the Biggest Loser this season?